Our Professional Promise
As Professionals we promise...
- We will always communicate. If you have a question we will answer it as soon as possible during business hours.
- We will be there! When we take on a booking we try to show up 30 minutes early to get our gear ready. This helps us start on time. Photography will start as scheduled via your booking.
- We will try to be polite and courteous to your guests. While we request that guests not take photos of our set ups and try not to get in our way during any part of the day. We will be kind and patient with them. At the same time, unless you have designated someone as in charge to us we are unable to take specific instructions from a guest(non-contracted party) if the instructions go against previously established details.
- We will carry extra gear to ensure that the photography will not be sidetracked by a piece of equipment that decides not to work.
- We will provide you with a sneak peek after your wedding so you can enjoy your photography right away.
- We will provide you with an in person viewing and design appointment 6-8 weeks after your wedding where you will get to enjoy your final images.
- We will provide you with a download of your included digital images very soon after your viewing appointment.
- We will create 50 gorgeous images for every hour we are hired to be at your event.
How to select a Professional
Find someone who is serious, experienced, & proven. Someone who wants to take care of you and provide you with great imagery from your day.
Choosing a photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make when it comes to planning your wedding, and we are honored to even be considered. We will do everything in our power to see your day goes as smoothly as possible. When interviewing photographers consider the following:
- Do you like their imagery? Different photographers create images in different ways. From the way they compose an image to how they use light. Even how they capture emotion. A great photographer will do more than create a pretty picture. They will capture the feeling of every moment.
- Are they consistent? The images in their portfolio should make you feel confident that they can reproduce the kind of imagery you want them to.
- Do they have great reviews and happy clients? We have many on our facebook page. 5 star reviews & happy clients.
- How long have they been a primary photographer for weddings? We have been leading the photography at weddings since 2013.
- Do they care about your vision? Many brides have a special portrait in mind that they want to be sure they get. We take inspiration from your vision to create a final gallery of images that you can fall in love with.
- Are they responsive? We make every effort to be available to you when you need to ask a question or want to get together to discuss your big day.
- Will they help you plan your day? Our wedding weekend survival guide will help you get everyone on the same page and make your wedding day a huge success. Our experience with weddings helps us prepare you for the unexpected.
- Do they offer products? Photographers with experience selling product tend to have a better grasp on creating imagery that prints well.
- How long will it take to see the images from your big day afterward? Our studio guarantees that your images will be ready 6-8 weeks after your wedding day. Busy photographers that edit your wedding themselves will take 2-3 months to turn around a final product. Try to avoid photographers that take 4-6 months to show you your images for the first time.
- Do they photograph your wedding themselves? Nicole photographs every wedding herself.
- Payment plans - Our automated payment plans can make paying for your package easier & can help you get more of what you want.
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE THIS A FUN AND EXCITING, STRESS-FREE EXPERIENCE FOR YOU, ALL WHILE DOCUMENTING BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS FOR YOU TO RELIVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
My assistant and I are a duo that photographs almost every event together and take on a limited number of weddings each year to ensure you get our undivided attention and the highest level of quality and service possible. We understand this is YOUR show. And let's not sugar coat it; it goes by way too fast to miss any of it! That's why we offer a detailed timeline of your day to make sure you get the most out of your Wedding Experience!
We personally create each image with you in mind from start to finish, and we design your albums in-house so there is no waiting for months to have your photos. Having the two of us gives you the best of everything; communication, attention to detail, variety in poses, angles and style, and a large selection of photo-journalistic images documenting not only the very important moments, but the moments in between moments that often get overlooked.